Saturday, April 17, 2010

♥ I'm Back!!!

It has been a long while since I have updated my blog, sorry to keep everyone waiting. Well, here I am back, with a vengeance. hahaha... Sounds very fierce but I'm still the sweet and caring Kalie everyone knows me to be.

Have been caught up with the whole scheme of things as what most of my frens would term being entangled in life. Fortunately, life is looking bright and shiny for the future. In addition, I want to take this opportunity to share this great news with everyone, Frontline MediaCorp will be interviewing me at Mika Nailz on Monday 19th April. You are most welcome to come over to check it out, I have included the details below :) Please pass me some of your courage too. :p






Location: Mika Nailz
Time: 12:30pm
Date: Monday, 19/04/10

Program is most likely to be shown on Channel 8 on Fri at 10:30pm but I'll confirm again if it is the coming Friday. Look forward to my blog.

To be really honest, I'm absolutely thrilled and terrified about the interview... Gosh, I really hope I don't make a blunder out of myself. But I'm really thankful for my fantastic frens that helped me and Mika Nailz prep for Frontline's interview on Monday. Keep fingers across Monday will pass with a breeze. :)

Mika Nailz
Midpoint Orchard, #02-02
Tel: 6235 2961 or HP: 8441 9676
http://mika-nailz.blogspot.com/